Click here: http://reading.ecb.org/student/index.html
Milo and Tock meet the Which in prison.
1. What does she tell them about her past?
2. Why did she become so stingy with words?
3. Was it wrong for her to impose silence on Dictionopolis, or do you agree with what she did? Explain.
4. What do you think Milo has learned from the Which?
Discuss and then answer the following questions. Click on "Comments" to post your answers to the blog.
1. What causes the “confusion in the marketplace”? Explain.
2. What characters are involved?
3. What type of character is the Humbug? Explain.
4. Between Spelling Bee and Humbug, which character do you like better? Why?
5. Who do you think is most responsible for the destruction in the marketplace? Why?